Tuesday, February 12, 2008

B-I-N-G-O! Love Las Muertas sponsors bingo night at Sputnik.



Last night was Love Las Muertas Bingo at the Sputnik. I LOVE Bingo, by the way. As you can see, by my little pictorial. I dressed in my favorite 1960's polka-dot mod dress, some Love Las Muertas Hello Kitty earrings and patent red heels, and brought a whole bag full of trinkets for good luck.









Some of my trinkets included a walking (and sparking) Creature From the Black Lagoon, & a miniature unicorn I found in a box of childhood stuff. My bff Irena enjoyed playing with them more than playing bingo.





Sweet Potato Fries from Sputnik are so damn good I could eat them every single night. But then I'd get all 'Super Size Me' and have to go on a diet/go to therapy/go on cholesterol medication.



So my table of trinkets included 1 Guadalupe prayer candle, 1 glow-in-the-dark Virgin Mary statue, 1 miniature unicorn, 1 sparking Creature From the Black Lagoon, 1 porcelain kitten with yarn, and 1 pink Kozik cupcake. My "tickles" Tiger stamper won me the 1st round of bingo! But since I was sponsoring the night, I gave it away to a hot girl in the table next to me.

0 comments: